[Savannah-hackers] Making a Savannah project for rms-assist [gnu.org #12

From: Brett Smith via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Making a Savannah project for rms-assist [gnu.org #123414]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:21:09 -0500

[I included this information in the "Other Comments" part of the Savannah
application; just putting it here for the record.]

I just requested a Savannah project, rms-assist, for holding information
about RMS' trips.  We want to keep RMS' itinerary in CVS, to make it more
accessible to people who need write access to it, but we also want to keep
it private, since it contains phone numbers and addresses which should not
be available to the public.

Can you please set up this project like the fsf-usa-org project?  That
project is not publicly viewable, does not allow anonymous CVS checkout,
so on and so forth, which is just what we need.

Thanks,

--
-- Brett Smith