[Savannah-hackers] [support #102565] lost texmacs-dev administrative pas

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102565] lost texmacs-dev administrative password
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:51:00 -0500

Support Request #102565, was updated on Wed 10/29/2003 at 14:50
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102565&group_id=11

Category: Mailman

By: ddaa
Date: Wed 10/29/2003 at 14:50
Logged In: YES
user_id=6121
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)

Sorry to bother you savannah hacker with this, but I
have lost the texmacs-dev administrative password.

This is basically the same problem as the previous
support request.

I can easily recover my mailing list account password
using the "Password reminder" feature on this page:
  http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/options/texmacs-dev

But what I am looking for is the distinct
administrative password which is requested on this
page:
  http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/admin/texmacs-dev
and for which there does not seem to be any "password
reminder" feature.

Please send a reminder (or a new password) to
address@hidden

Thanks for your help. Savannah is a really great
service.

You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102565&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah