[Savannah-hackers] admin access for unrtf project

From: Dave Davey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] admin access for unrtf project
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:04:44 +1100

I am supposed to be a maintainer of unrtf.  I have established an account
on savannah (user name "daved").  How do I get it linked to the unrtf resources?

I use ssh2.  The advice in the FAQ on ssh does not seem to apply to ssh2:
there is no "Protocol" configuration documented in my release, and the
format of a public RSA key does not match that in the advice.  Help on this
point would be appreciated.

thanks

Dave Davey

--
David F. Davey
D'Entrecasteaux    Honorary Associate Professor       Phone: +61 3 6267 4852