[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah needs a dedicated volunteer

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah needs a dedicated volunteer
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:26:44 +0100

Ricardo Martins <address@hidden> said:

> I'm 22 years old, I study Computer Science (Faculty Of Sciences /
> University of Oporto). Currently I'm one of the maintainers of the NIASH
> backend for SANE, I've also made minor contributions to Fluxbox. Is
> there anything more specific I should tell you ?

No, that's fine.

For your personal information, to help you getting familiar with the
Savannah team, the current active team is composed by me, Rudy
Gevaert, and Vincent Caron that recently joined us.

There are less active members, namely Loic Dachary (the initiator of
Savannah) are Jaime Villate.

Currently I handle support requests, project registration, system
administration and work a little bit on the savannah software.
Rudy handle mostly support requests and project registration.
Vincent handle support requests and system administration.

Your first role would be to help managing support request, by
answering to users when you can. Do not hesitate to write to the list
in case of doubt :)

You should ask for subscription to the list savannah-hackers, where
every discussion related to the savannah platform take place.
If you are also interested in savannah software development, you can
monitor savannah-dev too.

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |