Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah needs a dedicated volunteer

From: Ricardo Martins
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah needs a dedicated volunteer
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:21:22 +0000

I'm 22 years old, I study Computer Science (Faculty Of Sciences /
University of Oporto). Currently I'm one of the maintainers of the NIASH
backend for SANE, I've also made minor contributions to Fluxbox. Is
there anything more specific I should tell you ?

Jaime, sou o segundo secretário da Mesa da Assembleia da Ansol. Mas
ainda não paguei a joia nem a quota :/. Moro a cerca de 500 metros da
FEUP.

Regards | Cumprimentos
Ricardo Martins