[Savannah-hackers] submission of Colisciences - savannah.nongnu.org

From: jerome
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Colisciences - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:04:58 -0400

Jérôme <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Colisciences
System name: colisciences
Type: non-GNU

This project's goal is to design an electronic device able to record physical
data. Its main aim is to allow youngsters to lead physical experiments. Its
main features are ease of use and a great autonomy of operation.

The various parts of the project are the following :

- an electronic device (our first prototype is in the soldering phase);

- a piece of embedded software (whose specifications are well advanced and its
developpment will require a functional prototype);

- an interface software running on a PC, which allows reprogramming the device
and storing and processing of data (graphical display, ...).

This project is conducted under the French association Planète Sciences which
brings sciences to youngsters (French web site @ http://www.anstj.org).

<<I do not have a web page to provide the required piece of code, but I sent it
throught e-mail to a member of savannah-hackers>>

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/