Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Colisciences - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jérôme Hamm
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Colisciences - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:05:04 +0200

Hello,

I don't have a web-site where I could post source code, but I can send you a
sample.
I'm sorry for having been so long to answer, but I don't have any mail
access durng the week and can therefore read and answer message pnly in the
weekends.
I included the headers as explained in the GNU howto. I may additionaly use
code generated by LEX in this project and I'll maybe use the Qt library as
well (but that's not planned for sure yet).

Thank you very much for your time,
Jérôme.