[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: [gnu.org #118372] Moving the manu

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: [gnu.org #118372] Moving the manuals]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:02:31 +0200

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

> do you know what he means by permission errors?
> is this problem real?  please report on the situation.
>
> our webmasters must have access to edit ALL web pages on www.gnu.org.
> we went to some effort, when setting up savannah, to make that true.
> if there are some that the webmasters cannot access, that's a serious
> problem.

In fact, it is worse than I thought, it is not related to project
moving from non-GNU to GNU but project creation.

However, the simple following SQL command fix the problem.

 "UPDATE groups SET gnu='Y' WHERE type='1'"

The problem will disappear with the new backends script. In the
meantime, I added a cronjob for this dirty hack.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |