Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of fb-livecd - savannah.gnu.o

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of fb-livecd - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:26:09 -0400

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 04:30:51PM +0100, Daniel Bartlett wrote:

> Umm Rudy, I have added the notices into the 1.2 tbz2 and the COPYING? Did
>
> you not notice the date change?

Yes I did.  I did not find a COPYING file in your tarball.

Also:
# Copyright 1999-2002 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2

Is not the correct way to include copyright and permission to copy
statements.

Rudy
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms