Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Library for GRP development - savan

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Library for GRP development - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:02:11 -0400

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 05:52:21PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Basilio Brice?o <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Library for GRP development
> System name: icapalli
> Type: non-GNU

> This project pretends to create an API writen in Perl to write a GRP for the
> Mexican People.

Please resubmit your project with a detailed technical
description that specifies such requirements as programming languages
and external libraries.  It should not exceed one-half a page.

What is GRP?

Please register your project again and include an (temporary) URL
pointing to the source code.  The description you gave when
registering will not be read by the general public. If you are still
concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to me by
email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

Rudy