[Savannah-hackers] submission of Library for GRP development - savannah.

From: bbh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Library for GRP development - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:52:21 -0400

Basilio BriceƱo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Library for GRP development
System name: icapalli
Type: non-GNU

This project pretends to create an API writen in Perl to write a GRP for the
Mexican People.

The first document we create is a list of modules, we are working with the
mexican goverment to design the API usefull to them and to the mexican
developers.

The URL of this list is in spanish beocuse it is visited by mexican developers.

http://bsdcoders.org/~bbh/sgcr.html

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah