[Savannah-hackers] submission of pit2PEER website maker - savannah.gnu.o

From: pitoulefou
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of pit2PEER website maker - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:14:39 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Pierre Chabanier <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: pit2PEER website maker
System name: pit2web
Type: GNU

pit2PEER web site is a part of the pit2PEER software.

The website is experimental, it recursivly showes 12 frames in the same window.

It is only compatible with Mozilla.

The whole website is made with a small perl script that generates a static
website.

the source code is under the GPL license.

I am a newbie in developping projects so I may have made some mistakes in the
way of doing it.

I don't use CVS since I want to implement a version number system based on the
name of the files :

Ce script name is

image_publisher.pl

and the actual version is 0.2.1

which makes the file be :

image_publisher_0_2_1.pl

The script looks after a text file with 13 lines :

1 for the title and the 12 others for the 12 windows

the official website is http://pit2PEER.org

and the source code can be found at

http://pit2PEER.org/image_publisher_0_2_1.pl

Other Software Required: