Re: [Savannah-hackers] import an existing CVS repository

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] import an existing CVS repository
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:44:16 -0400

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 01:36:08PM +0100, Steve Purkis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm part of an existing OSS project that is considering moving to

Note that Savannah supports projects of the Free Software
movement, not projects of the Open Source movement.

We are careful about ethical issues and insist on producing software
that is not dependent on proprietary software.

While Open Source as defined by its founders means something pretty
close to Free Software, it's frequently misunderstood.  For more
information, read
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html

Rudy

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org