[Savannah-hackers] import an existing CVS repository

From: Steve Purkis
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] import an existing CVS repository
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:36:08 +0100

Hi,

I'm part of an existing OSS project that is considering moving to Savannah (non-gnu). It's my first time on Savannah, so pls bear with me... I'd just like to confirm that it's possible to import an existing CVS repository, and the steps involved. After reading the docs, I'm assuming this is the general idea:

1. create an account
2. submit ssh keys
3. create project
4. ask someone to import the old repository, point to the tarball

Is that right?
-Steve