Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU School - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU School - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:33:54 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 08:20:03PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>

> Joseph Pingenot <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: GNU School
> System name: gnuschool

Your project is not yet part of the GNU project, so we cannot
accept its current name.

While there are non-GNU programs with names that include 'gnu', such
as gnuplot and gnuboy, they are not hosted on Savannah.  We want to
maintain the distinction between GNU and non-GNU projects.

When your project is accepted into the GNU project you may change its
name.  You can do this by asking us.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

If you register I'll accept it at once...

Regards,

Rudy