[Savannah-hackers] submission of Rebel Warrior versus Nains De Jardins -

From: mavila
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Rebel Warrior versus Nains De Jardins - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 04:47:44 -0400

Avila Mathieu <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Rebel Warrior versus Nains De Jardins
System name: rwvsndj
Type: non-GNU

"Rebel Warrior vs Nains De Jardins" (aka RWvsNDJ), is a FREE, GPL'ed 3D action
game, of type first person shooter, running under Linux. Although the subject
(FPS) is not innovative at all, the scénario IS. The purpose is to combat
Garden Dwarves, in an humorous manner.

The project code is almost completely written, (but not the levels) and the
game is playable at the time being, with one demo level. Look at:

http://mavila.nerim.net/RWvsNDJ/site/index.php?lang=en

for the web site, and the SOURCE CODE.

RWvsNDJ is written in C++, runs actullay only under Linux, and needs a powerful
3D video device to be playable.

The project was developped by a single man, but is going multi. This is why we
need an hosting facility, a CVS ,and a mailing-list. The dev team would be glad
to join Savannah !

Other Software Required:
g++

OpenGL (mesalib),

Zlib,

LibSDL,

PHP-cgi (for data compilation)

Other Comments:
We cannot continue our development effort without a CVS and a mailing list.
This is why we need this hosting facility. The project is developped in an
opened way, and we are willing to continue so !

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/