[Savannah-hackers] You are too expensive - I want a discount

From: Robert Seviour
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] You are too expensive - I want a discount
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 01:24:26 +0100

‘You are too expensive – I want a discount’

Have you got a good answer to this predictable sales problem?

What about some of the other classics: ‘We’re happy with our existing
supplier’ or ‘We’ve had problems with your company’.

How much does it cost you every year to not know good answers?

If you missed the Closing Techniques Workshop, perhaps you would like to
see the manual of the event. It covers the entire seminar in an
easy-to-read, interesting style. Here’s just a selection of the 49 sections:

·        Good sales questions to find out your customer’s buying criteria
and motivation

·        Advanced questioning

·        Three important understandings, which few salespeople are aware of

·        This is what makes your presentation convincing

·        How to ask for the order – and get it.

·        All the common objections and the most effective answers.

·        10 Answers to ‘It’s too expensive’

·        22 ways to resist discount requests

If you just one idea from the course wins you a order you would otherwise
have lost, the manual will have paid for itself.

The manual is available in a PDF format for £30. Just call us or email us
with your credit card details and we will email the book to you by return.
If you would prefer a printed copy we can supply that for £27.00 + £4.60
overnight courier delivery. (UK mainland only)

To order:       Tel:  +44 (0)1481 720 294    Fax: +44 (0)1481 720 317

Best regards,

Robert Seviour

PS I will deduct the price of the manual from the fee for the Closing
Techniques Workshop if you choose to attend in the next 12 months. Please
email us with "Send details" in the subject line if you want information on
our next seminar dates