[Savannah-hackers] Re: possible fix for sftp on Savannah; please try

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: possible fix for sftp on Savannah; please try
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:38:45 -0700

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 02:27:48PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
I am back from the farm now, and have turned my thoughts to the problems
of chrooting sftp.

Hum, isn't it working since several weeks?
Several persons have tested and did not noticed any trouble.

There is still the problem of sftp that does not read it's (ssh's one)
configuration file, is it related to that?

I have a shell account on Savannah, and for the past few weeks sftp has
not worked for me at all.  The errors always mention premature EOF on
file descriptor 4.

If you could install chroot-sftp.c, that would be a tremendous help in
tracking down the problem.

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2