[Savannah-hackers] ViewCVS

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] ViewCVS
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:38:54 +0100

Hi Loic,
I have installed and configured ViewCVS in Savannah, and we could proceed to
replace WebCVS by it, but I would like the savannah-hackers to take a look at
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/ and give me some feedback;
we also have to decide on another issue:

As we decided, I'm going to create a local copy of the log_accum + commit_prep
scripts in subversions:/usr/local/cvsadmin. These copies will be synchronized
with those in the repository; what we should decide now is where in the
repository we're going to put them.

Those two scripts are currently in cvsadmin/ in the old CVS repository, but I
think it would be better if they were transferred into the software
repository; either somewhere inside savannah or somewhere else, as in a new
directory cvsadmin. If they were in the software repository, they could be
retrieved using :pserver:address@hidden  In their current location they cannot
be
retrieved using that method. Where should I put them?

Greetings,
Jaime