[Savannah-hackers] [Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>: Mail failure

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>: Mail failure - malformed recipient address]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:54:28 -0500

From: Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Mail failure - malformed recipient address
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:46:30 -0500

A message that you sent contained one or more recipient addresses that were
incorrectly constructed:

  "Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden>address@hidden: malformed address:
address@hidden
 may not follow "Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden>

This address has been ignored. The other addresses in the message were
syntactically valid and have been passed on for an attempt at delivery.

- ------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------