[Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh port strategy

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh port strategy
Date: 07 Mar 2001 16:20:20 +0900

It would be nice if someone could setup an sshd on fencepost:443
initially, so people (like, er, me) can try it out.

I've never used ssh before, but it seems much simpler to deal with than
kerberos, and look like it could be an answer to my firewall woes...

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche