Re: [Savannah-hackers] security with switch to CVS/Savannah

From: Leonard H. Tower Jr.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] security with switch to CVS/Savannah
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:15:26 -0500 (EST)

   Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:23:04 -0800
   From: Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>

   I don't know much about what causes the FSF grief.  I do beleive that
   cracker and vandal access can cause the GNU project grief.

   We've had the thread before with rms - The general consensus among the
   admins was that the threat was real enough to warrant adding the security
   that we are now implementing.

Why are my specific suggestions not needed?

What about the security you are implementating, causes them to not be
needed?

best -len