Re: [Savannah-hackers] security with switch to CVS/Savannah

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] security with switch to CVS/Savannah
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:23:04 -0800

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 09:47:01PM -0500, Leonard H. Tower Jr. wrote:

> That is, that cracker and vandal access to the Savannah system will
> cause the FSF significant grief?

I don't know much about what causes the FSF grief.  I do beleive that
cracker and vandal access can cause the GNU project grief.

We've had the thread before with rms - The general consensus among the
admins was that the threat was real enough to warrant adding the security
that we are now implementing.

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.