Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] idle accounts [was: Remove resume...]

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] idle accounts [was: Remove resume...]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:40:31 -0400

On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 02:08:54PM -0500, John Sullivan wrote:
> It's probably worth the effort to define the policy (accounts may
> be deleted if inactive for N years, or whatever) and put that publicly
> on the site. Gives more flexibility for quicker action later.

I've just committed a draft to sviki [0] (I didn't run the refresh
script manually, and it doesn't work automatically these days, so
the page isn't in the wiki yet).

If it's OK, I'll proceed with implementing it. currently, it's only
about new accounts that are not used within 2 weeks.

[0]
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/administration/trunk/sviki/IdleAccounts.mdwn?view=markup