Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Remove resume feature to prevent abuse?

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Remove resume feature to prevent abuse?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 02:56:55 -0400

By the way, should we blacklist accounts with email like '@mfsa.info$'?

> The only activity requirement in the
> criteria I've seen in several other places to prevent deletion was logging
> in.

I think we could use this criterion if we notify the users that, say,
their account is to be deleted unless they log in within the next month;
but some extra caution would be needed when actually deleting: right now,
this may easily break accounts like <gnun>.

> That's not too much to ask every rarely so often. RMS can do it, or staff
> can do it for him.

This would be a more expensive implementation of a whitelist.
staff can't do it for all Savannah users who would need it, can it?