Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:54:24 +0200

Am Montag, den 26.08.2013, 22:24 +0000 schrieb Karl Berry:
> I'm fine with some savannah-ish style in theory, but I'd like to
> concentrate on getting the basic functionality working first.
> I'll come back to this.

Thanks!

> BTW, stating "Copyright" and "CC0" are mutually exclusive.  The whole
> point of cc0 is waiving copyright.  CC doesn't make it easy to find
> (last time I looked), but I believe the recommended text is:
>
>   To the extent possible under law, <Your Name> has waived all copyright
>   and related or neighboring rights to <Your Program>.
>   This work is published from: <Your Country>.
>   http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

I thought the copyright line was still needed to prepare for the case
when section 2 is invalidated somewhere and that section 2 overrides the
copyright line (where the waiver is applicable). I guess I've been
wrong.

I just changed the license header, so you can come back to the file
whenever you come back to it: http://codepad.org/O1A9Cc5y

Best regards.

--
GPG: 4F20BC96 - the public key can be found here:
http://rpapsch.de/gpg.asc