Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] our wiki status
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:24:55 GMT

    http://codepad.org/haLiNIHY

I'm fine with some savannah-ish style in theory, but I'd like to
concentrate on getting the basic functionality working first.
I'll come back to this.

BTW, stating "Copyright" and "CC0" are mutually exclusive.  The whole
point of cc0 is waiving copyright.  CC doesn't make it easy to find
(last time I looked), but I believe the recommended text is:

  To the extent possible under law, <Your Name> has waived all copyright
  and related or neighboring rights to <Your Program>.
  This work is published from: <Your Country>.
  http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

Thanks,
karl