Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] on replacing the savannah's hardware

From: Ward Vandewege
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] on replacing the savannah's hardware
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:23:28 -0400

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 01:51:06PM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> I don't mind switching to Xen especially if this means we can all work
> better together, as long as we've got access to dom0.

OK, that shouldn't be a problem.

> I don't really have an opinion about dual/quad cores -- well, if the
> coreboot changes introduces uncertainty when there's a failure, I'd
> rather stick with dual cores and a safer mind.

No, it's just a matter of getting them boot up, once it works there will be
no difference. I'm working on that currently on another machine so hopefully
there will be some progress soon.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator