[Savannah-hackers-public] Mass CVS recovery

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Mass CVS recovery
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:19:10 +0200

Hi,

I mass-recovered all CVS repositories that had not a recovery request.

I'll start a rsync do disk which we'll resync later in the day.

In backup-20090527, there's now only the repositories with a recovery
request.

There's also 'do_not_recover' for projects that asked not to be
recovered (because they migrated to another VCS) and
'already_recovered' which are repositories we recovered before we
found the new backup, or from backup-20090529-incomplete.

So now there are only a few recovery requests to deal with, plus we
need to re-enable webcvs sync.

--
Sylvain