[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:35:25 +0200

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 09:21:06AM -0400, Derek R. Price wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > However, I do not receive all diffs when I test. That's what I wanted
> > to point out.
> >

> Did you grab the most recent version from CVS/contrib?  I fixed a bug
> yesterday or so that was preventing the diffs from being generated when
> one section ("Added", "Removed", or "Modified") was empty.  I missed the
> problem initially because I had been using a test case that always
> generated added, removed, and modified files in the same commit.

I got HEAD just hours ago and confirmed the bug.

Apparently it's around line 810, because it only sends mail when
reaching an 'Index' line - which means the last diff won't be taken
into account.

I was working on this but I'm currently stuck in an flame war between
admins of a Savannah project ;)

--
Sylvain