savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #6581] project "remove" link 404

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #6581] project "remove" link 404
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:46:39 -0500

=================== BUG #6581: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6581&group_id=11

Changes by: Tom Goulet <address@hidden>
Date: Sun 11/16/2003 at 07:46 (GMT)

The URL I mentioned first forwards me to another page that's a 404.

The second URL is:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/savannah.nongnu.org/account/login.php?return_to=%2Fmy%2Frmproject.php%3Fgroup%3Diface

I am using Elinks 0.4.3rc2 with Savannah.

Here is a screenshot of the 404 with Elinks:
http://web.em.ca/~tomg/tmp/savannah_404.txt

This bug reminds me of another bug where my default </my/> page jumped right
into a 404.

=================== BUG #6581: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: TomG                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Sun 11/16/2003 at 06:09
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Open
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Whe
When I log in I see a list of my projects, which is good.
It looks like this:
Iface [admin] remove

I want to remove this project.  The <remove> link points to:
https://savannah.gnu.org/my/rmproject.php?group_id=2743

This produces a 404.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Sun 11/16/2003 at 07:34       By: yeupou
I'm unable to reproduce that bug, the page
https://savannah.gnu.org/my/rmproject.php does really exists on the server and
cannot produce a 404 error.

Which browser do you use?

CC list is empty