savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] bug using Group Type Management

From: Tim M. Sanders
Subject: [Savannah-dev] bug using Group Type Management
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:08:44 -0700

I use Redhat 8.0 with apache 2.0.40 and Mozilla 1.0.2 (and KDE 3.1, konqueror).

Following the INSTALL.verbose I have a basic installation working.  I am to the
step of creating the first Group Type Management group.  When I click on the
link "Create new group type" I get the following "bug" at the top of the next
page.

BUG : Unknown toptab : / Editing/Creating Group Type

I fill in all of the information but it creates a new type of

New Type (#1).

I can not seem to go any further with this information.

Any documents/links discussing this.  I have not found anything on the
savannah.gnu.org project site or in any of the savannah project mailing lists.

Tim M. Sanders             address@hidden
Synergy Microsystems       Phone: 520.690.1709 x323
3895 N Business Center Dr. Fax:   520.690.1796
Suite 100
Tucson, AZ 85705-6906