savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #2205] add a way to later include requests on "My pe

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #2205] add a way to later include requests on "My personal page"
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 05:35:26 -0500

=================== BUG #2205: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2205&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 11:35 (Europe/Paris)

Ouach, my message was lost. I'm using here an highly broken version of
konqueror, courtesy of RedHat/CERN, which can the select fields when you use
the mouse wheel.

As summary of what I tried to wrote: you can use bookmarks. Which makes me
think that, at later point, providing enhanced bookmark would be nice (which
give the status of an item, for instance)

=================== BUG #2205: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: ralfhauser               Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: lun 13.01.2003 à 18:51
Category:  Web Frontend               Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  For some obscure reasons, two requests submitted
(https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101733&group_id=40
 and
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101734&group_id=40)
 were only registered under my e-mail address and not under my login.

How can I make them appear under "My Personal Page" anyway?

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 11:14        By: yeupou
Apparently, your bug report is not related to the Savannah

Project (Savannah software and Savannah hosting facility).

Please, resubmit your bug to the appropriate bug tracker. For

instance, if you're looking for mldonkey, go on it's page at

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mldonkey/ and then, on the

menu, click on Bug Tracking (or Bugs).

Date: lun 13.01.2003 à 19:11        By: yeupou
In two case, it's not obscure: you're not logged in. In the 3rd case, it's
pretty strange.

For their presence in your personal page, I'll try to figure out why submitted
request are not shown.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2205&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/