savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #3756] English language bugs :-)

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #3756] English language bugs :-)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 05:31:10 -0500

=================== BUG #3756: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3756&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 11:31 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | babar                     | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Everything should be fixed now - if the information is still at the plural form
in english in my account conf (I cannot check without reconfiguring my browser
so I don't), it is anyway fixed in the CVS.

=================== BUG #3756: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: drinka                   Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: lun 26.05.2003 à 10:50
Category:  Web Frontend Content       Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Ehi, dudes, in personal information management page you
wrote "informations" which is wrong, it has no plural form. And in FAQ pages
you wrote a lot of adjectives with trailing plural "s"!

For the rest, Savannah is FANTASTIC, thanks for existing!

Michele Alessandrini ("drinka" member).

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: sam 08.11.2003 à 11:31        By: yeupou

Date: mar 24.06.2003 à 21:08        By: drinka
Well, "informations" is still there ("My account configuration" page), when
will you fix it?

Other pieces of text are from FAQ page
(https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/export_html.php?group_id=11).

Bye

Michele

Date: sam 21.06.2003 à 15:32        By: yeupou
The infoirmation one is ok.

 should works (-> should work) : on which page ?
 theses differents projects : definitely wrong, but on which page ?
 you certainly don't have a shell account : where ? :)

Date: dim 01.06.2003 à 14:51        By: drinka
Here's some pieces of text, that, IMHO, may be wrong:

- should works (-> should work)

- theses differents projects (-> these different projects)

- you certainly don't have a shell account (-> have not)

And the use of "some" that maybe requires plural in words after.

Bye

Michele

Date: mar 27.05.2003 à 17:48        By: yeupou
Thanks for this information. (In French we have both informations and
information).

Did you listed the others adjectives with an extra "s" in the FAQ?

Thanks for your report.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3756&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/