savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: sv_register_discard

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: sv_register_discard
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:09:53 +0200

 > interest in assigning copyright to the FSF in this specific case",
 > right, but there is also little interest in assigning copyright to
me,
 > since the main point is keeping it GPL.

        I think there is a confusion here. Whatever you write, you are
by default the copyright holder. You don't need to "assign" copyright
to yourself, it is automatic. You need to assign copyright to someone
else (FSF for instance) when you want to tranfert your rights as a
copyright holder.

ok

--
Mathieu Roy