rule-list

Re: [RULE] No IRQ to pci bridge, was: PCMCIA problems in Red Hat?

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] No IRQ to pci bridge, was: PCMCIA problems in Red Hat?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:08:03 +0200 (CEST)

> Can you give all of the output from lspci for that device?  I
> would like
> to see base address, etc.

I am in the office now. The complete output will come in some hours.
In the meantime, I have just found this page from a guy who dealt with
the same cardbus bridge. Not really sure what to make of it, though:

http://www.dei.unipd.it/~am23/comp/fujitsu555T.html

does it make more sense to you?
I'm also writing to him directly, but not knowing if he's still
using that laptop...

ciao,