rule-list

Re: [RULE] Small hardware donations

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: Re: [RULE] Small hardware donations
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 00:01:26 -0700

From: Richard Kweskin <address@hidden>

Here in Greece 486's get advertised at 50-100 euro and 8MB 72 pin simms at 10-20 euro each! Another possible item might be graphics cards. Most of my isa based ones have less than 500 KB of memory. The treasured ones (only two of these) are pci based with 2 MB of memory - you get the picture.

I've got all of those things, except for the 8MB 72 pin RAMs. How hard would it be for us to find these customers?

As long as there is space and willingness on the part of those stockpiling such items I encourage the effort. Perhaps shipping costs can be saved if combined with someone travelling?

I'd be willing to start a business doing this. If I collected these would you be willing to buy them from me, & sell them?

--
Sincerely, & with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines