rule-list

Re: [RULE] Again on the website (out of town tomorrow)

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: Re: [RULE] Again on the website (out of town tomorrow)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:39:37 +0100

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:04:42 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz <address@hidden> wrote:

If there are a significant number of potential or interested mirrors out there, we could also implement an rsync-based solution too. Already does all we need, and people could synchronize with the actual website or download just the tarball.

I think I would like to setup a mirror in Kinshasa and may be one in Austria too. Not today, but asap. Just have to see, if the requerments in Kinshasa (bandwith, costs, ...) allow us to do so. I can give details in March/April this year.

Regards, Ingo.