rule-list

[Rule-list] Rule database

From: hairylarry
Subject: [Rule-list] Rule database
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:03:32 -0500

Hi,

I added security to the database. Guests log on for viewing only.

username - guest
password - linux

I created a test account for editing and adding.

username - ruledata
password - maillist

This account is for testing only and will be deleted after a while.
Everyone who wants to work on the database will need a username
and password.

Right now there are only 2 tables, apps and deps. Forget deps for
now. If you want to test this add some packages to the apps
database. We need every package in the slinky install added for
starters. These are listed in the second_stage_scripts directory of
slinky disk 2.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry