rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Introduction

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Introduction
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:55:48 -0600

At 4/16/2002 10:36 AM -0700, you wrote:
After about a month of lurking, I felt it was time to introduce myself
to the list. My interest in RULE is not only to keep the promise alive
that Linux will run ``on all sorts of old hardware", but to use it as a
test-bed for developing light-weight Window Managers.

And so I (and I'm sure everyone else) welcome you to RULE. All help we can get is welcome and useful, and every time someone has a use for RULE we delight in knowing that we are helping to solve actual, real-world problems and that thus our time is well invested.

Good to have you around. :)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden