rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Test PC config data

From: Richard Kweskin
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Test PC config data
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:23:49 +0300

Hello All

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 1:41 am, Martin wrote:
> I understand it that Richard wants to set up a database for translations
> of phrases, error messages... whatever occurs in the installation
> process so later localized versions of Slinky can easily be built. This
> is a Good Idea (TM) IMHO. I propose the following structure:
snip

I have no idea of how these things get done but I sure do vote for having an
easy way to slot in translations, both because as updates occur little
additional translation encourages us to keep up and also because I will need
to translate any documentation and on going discussions on the list if the
kids are to keep up (when I can get started that is!!)

Note: the delay I infer is my problem here in Greece, nothing to do with
anyone else from Rule.

Richard