rule-list

[Rule-list] Test PC config data

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: [Rule-list] Test PC config data
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:13:01 -0600

Benoit, Martin:

Could one of you send me a copy of *all* the Test PC datasheets you've received? I'm going to create a MySQL database to hold all this information, and an HTML form which people can fill out to directly feed the database (as per Martin's previous suggestions). It would be of high value to me to have all the existing Test PC forms so I can see real-world input.

Once I have the database structure but before I start putting it on the server, I'll post it here (or post a URL to a page with the table structures if that's preferred by most) so all can have a chance to critique it. Should only take a couple of days to find the free time to do this...

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden