rule-list

[Rule-list] FINAL DECISION on RULE domain name

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] FINAL DECISION on RULE domain name
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 01:33:40 +0200

Hello,

I would like to close this issue within the next week.

The status is:

1) guidelines remains those in my message of march 29, "About the web
   site name"

2) we already agreed that we can have several names pointing to the
same server, and that the candidates are:

        rule-project.org        (master)
        ruleproject.org
        rule-linux.org
        (I surely forgot something here...)
        any other which follows the guidelines, and above all find a kind
                sponsor...

   I volunteer to register and pay the first two. Please point me offlist to
the best
   registration service, it's the first time I do it.

   Other volunteers, please contact me off list, so we don't jump on
each other's feet. I'll communicate here the final domain list.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
                RULE project leader

--
Da quando amo, riesco ad indossare i miei anni: non sono piu' vecchia
   --   Sarah Cristina Ceccarelli