ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] CVS tree layout + XSL

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] CVS tree layout + XSL
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:28:54 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Laurent Sansonetti <address@hidden> ha
scritto: > On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:21:44 +0200
> Laurent Sansonetti <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Is someone alive?

I'm crying at a phisics exam (how the hell you say
it.. well, the stuff with newton, carnot, galileo)
BTW, I was even stopped to commit something by some
curious ssh problem (solved... in this moment).

ATM , I agree with you, just do this change , and I'll
check out all the thigns happily :)

> Concerning XSL files, I read a tutorial about that a
> few days ago, and
> in fact, it is not as difficult as it seems to be.
> I will try to hack
> the stylesheets a bit when I will have time.

great!

PS
.. and totally OT
someone of you ever used soap4r with wsdl files from
xmethods.org ?

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html