jami

Re: [Ring] How to recover RING account?

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [Ring] How to recover RING account?
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 12:21:53 -0400

no doubt it needs some work - to be honest i cant remember much about it
now - that was over 6 months ago - it was compiled from the commands
that i ran manually which did work for me to reclaim my nick when my
dring.yml got deleted

dumb question, but did you fill the ./toto.dat credentials? those were
the values scraped from the original dring.yml that njager sent me - see
the DRING_YAML_IN for reference - im not sure if there was anything
special about that fake user or if any fake user will do