[rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff Backup Web Interface

From: Joschka Tillmanns
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff Backup Web Interface
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:03:01 +0200

Hi there,
I wrote a web interface for rdiff-backup in google's new language
golang. I considure the current pushed state as the first useable. I
wrote the software as a learning process (beeing a student of computer
science) and to also make rdiff-backup restore available for my not so
terminal related folks.

Not all features have been implemented yet. I am thinking about implementing
the restore function myself, to keep the software dependency free from
rdiff-backup. I also would like to visualize rdiff-backup statistics.

Maybe you can leave me a short comment on the code. If you want to try
the software, but do not want to install a go building environment, I
could provide precompiled packages for x86/amd_64.

The code can be revied at:
https://bitbucket.org/jostillmanns/rdiff-commander
--
Joschka Tillmanns