Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Wiki, anybody?

From: Edward Ned Harvey (rdiff-backup)
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Wiki, anybody?
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:33:15 +0000

> From: rdiff-backup-users-bounces+rdiff-
> address@hidden [mailto:rdiff-backup-users-
> address@hidden On Behalf Of Dominic
>
> Great to have you onboard as maintainer Ned!

You speak too soon.   ;-)

> The wiki pages would not have changed in a deliberate way since 24 June
> 2012 (or indeed in the preceding year or more), so the data from the
> wayback archive at that date should be 'latest and greatest'.

Unfortunately, whatever is in wayback is just a downloaded snapshot of a wiki.
Without the actual wiki, the only way to recover it is to create a new wiki,
and then start copying/pasting all the pages one by one.

With some luck, we might get the actual wiki back.  Which would be much, much
more desirable.