Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Wiki, anybody?

From: Joe Steele
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Wiki, anybody?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 18:49:01 -0400

That's too bad.  I recall that the wiki had some useful info.

The internet archive has some pages from it:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/

The most recent crawl with useful data was on 6/24/12:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120624215859/http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

The next crawl on 9/17/12 only retrieved "Sorry, down for maintenance."

The first paragraph of the main wiki page gives thanks to Dave Kempe for hosting the wiki. perhaps he can be tracked down and could help with resurrecting it or retrieving its contents.

--Joe