Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Where did the restored folder go to?

From: Martin Fisher
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Where did the restored folder go to?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:10:12 -0300

Eric

Thanks again, and this is clear now. Hopefully I will soon have the
chance to try it out.

Martin

--
Dr Martin Fisher
Editor, Oryx - The International Journal of Conservation

e-mail address@hidden
tel +44 (0)20 81238513
skype martin_pescador

Oryx online http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=ORX