Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cron job opens and closes ssh without copying.

From: Chris Fanning
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cron job opens and closes ssh without copying.
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:42:22 +0200

Hi,

the line wrapping was a bit of a mess...
How would you improve on it?

but it looks to me like the link
died -- is this over a dsl line or something?
Yes. There are remote offices all over the country. The company pays
telecom for a private frame relay network.

It is possible that the network has been going down at night.
I can check that out with central office.

Last night the copies didn't work.
Jun  7 21:20:00 Keeper CROND[15308]: (root) CMD
(/copies/commands/xen1-bcn.smb.sync)
Jun  7 21:30:00 Keeper CROND[15318]: (root) CMD
(/copies/commands/xen1-bcn.home.sync)

/copies/commands/xen1-bcn.smb.sync